2011年1月2日

Satan's Answers to the exorcist by Gaspare Bullinger (2/22)


Lucifer speaks of himself,
of other demons and of hell

      1. I am damned because I did not want to serve the Lord. I wanted to be the Lord, even though, I am a creature.

      2. I was in heaven and precisely in the Choir of that one who is on the table (the Archangel St. Michael).

      Exorcist: “You could be among the Cherubs!”
      Answer: “Yes, and I was also this.”

      3. I am, now, the highest down there. St. Michael hurled me there. Now I cannot hurt him any longer, but the whole hell belongs to me.

      4. I want to conquer the earth for myself. In the meantime, I make a rich booty. I am filling up my kingdom. I take whatever I can take, you have to convince yourselves of it.

      7. Do you know why I fight so much? Because I was hurled down due to men.

      8. Do you know who has the command in the world, today? The one who sacri fices himself on earth? I am! The majority have abandoned the Nazarene. How foolish! Those still faithful are a small flock.

      9. I never keep my promises.

      10. I am still the cause of enmity between one another... I am the devil!

      11. I am bound to say even more. “If “that one” did not oppress me so much! The Dame has trampled upon my head.

      12. I tell the truth, if she compels me.

      13. I took Judas with me! He is always at my service. He is damned. He could have saved himself, but he has not followed the Nazarene.

      14. The Nazarene forgives always, if... “That one” (The Virgin Mary) often told it to him, that he had to amend himself.

      15. Exorcist: Would he do it again? Answer: No, never.

      16. Judas had many followers!

      17. Among us there is no repentance, for ever! Never a rest. Rest and peace are up there (in paradise).

      18. Do you know what a burning fire is there below?

      19. Among us there is no obedience! This exists only up there.

      20. There is no return from there! Never, for al1 eternity! No one returns from there! There is no love, among us, there is only hatred. We have no peace, never. We fight one another. We too want to go up there!

      21. The enemies of the Church belong to us.

      22. Pride brings men to ruin.

      23. When the world ends, we shall continue. Then things will become much worse. O, If you had an idea of how things stand there below! The visionary children of Fatima have seen it. If you had an idea as how things stand down there, you would be on your knees day and night at... (Tabernacle). I had to say it because the High Lady compels me to do it.


Explanations

      1-7. According to the expression of a Demon, in a previous case of obsession. Lucifer turned against the plan of God, to rise from the human race would come the Savior from Her, and precisely from the Virgin Mary.

      8. Christ himself called Satan prince of the world.

      13-14. It coincides totally with the visions of Anna Katherine Emmerich.

      16. Those who collaborate with the enemies of the Church, and try to introduce their ideas in it, are to be considered followers of Judas.

      17-20. St. John Bosco, on 3rd May 1868, narrated a dream to his boys. The guardian angel who was following him, led him to the inside door of hell which seemed to have no end. To the question, “where are we? What is this?”, The guide pointed at the writings on each door, for example: “Where there is no redemption,” “Do part from me, you accursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.” (Mt. 25, 41). Every tree that does not bear good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire (Mt. 3, 10) The Godless will go to fire everlasting. I will set fire to their bodies so that they may burn eternally. They will be tormented day and night for all eternity. Here are found the evil beings of all times. There is no order here, but eternal fear (Jb 10, 22). The thirst in their torments will increase eternally. For the godless there is no peace, but tears and the gnashing of teeth (Mt. 8, 12). Their worm does not die (Mk 9, 43). The Almighty God will give fire and remorse, worms to their bodies so that they may burn and suffer eternally (Jdt. 16-21).
      It was also shown to Don Bosco who, among his pupils were on the way to the abyss, of eternal damnation because of disobedience, sin of impurity, thefts, bad confessions, lack of resolution etc.
      Anna Katherine Emmerich, when her guardian angel showed hell to her, she heard the frightening howling of the damned.
      The young visionaries of Fatima, in their vision of hell, on 13th July 1917, saw the demons in continuous despair.
      Don Bosco was convinced to have seen the reality of hell. When he left that place he was made to touch with his hand the farthest wall from the center of hell. Due to this, he felt the pain of fire and a scar was left on his hand. And his skin peeled off (Don Bosco's dreams.)